Roswell Rotary Foundation 2017 Aubrey Greenway Golf Tournament and Hagan Cup Classic Raffle
OFFICIAL RULES – YOU NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
The 2017 Aubrey Greenway Golf Tournament and Hagan Cup Classic Raffle (“Raffle”) is sponsored by the Roswell Rotary Foundation, a trust maintained by the Rotary Club of Roswell, Georgia, Inc. and its trustees (“Sponsor”) and will be conducted from 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 10, 2017 through 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on September 11, 2017 or the sale of all 5000 Raffle tickets, whichever occurs first (“Entry Period”) and the random drawings will be held at the Country Club of Roswell (“CCR”), 2500 Club Springs Drive, Roswell, Georgia 30076 on or after 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on September 11, 2017. All entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer or device is the official time-keeping device for the Raffle.
1. How to Enter and Win:
In order to enter the Raffle, you must purchase a Raffle ticket at either at a Roswell Rotary event or online. No more than 5000 Raffle tickets will be sold during the Entry Period and the Entry Period will automatically end upon the sale of all 5000 Raffle tickets. Each Raffle Ticket is $50.00, unless you purchase twelve Raffle tickets at one time for $500 (when you purchase twelve Raffle tickets online you will receive either a discount code for or a refund of $100). During the Entry Period, (1) log on to raffle.roswellrotary.com and follow the instructions to complete and submit the official online entry form, on which you will be asked to provide basic contact information and payment for each Raffle ticket or (2) purchase a Raffle ticket from a Roswell Rotarian at a Roswell Rotary event. There is no limit to the number of Raffle tickets that you may purchase during the Entry Period. Payments for Raffle tickets are non-refundable. All entries become Sponsor’s property and none will be returned or acknowledged. By entering the Raffle, you acknowledge that you meet the eligibility requirements and have read and agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules.
The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the State of Georgia, United States and are at least twenty-one years old at the time of entry. The Raffle is void outside the State of Georgia, including without limitation all other states of the United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited. Non-eligibility will result in disqualification. Void where prohibited.
3. Prizes and Random Drawing:
There are 14 Prize Packages for this Raffle.
1. Prize Package #1 Tuscan Villa, includes only lodging in a villa in the area of Tuscany, Italy that sleeps 4 adults for 7 days and 6 nights. Prize Package #1 does not include transportation, airfare, meals or any other items. Tuscan Villa is subject to availability and additional terms and conditions may apply. Use of the villa must be completed within 3 years of winner’s receipt of the prize. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize Package #1 is $7,000.
2. Prize Package #2 South African Photo Safari, includes 6 days and 6 nights accommodations for 2 adults at either Zulu Nyala Luxury Tented Safari Lodge, Zulu Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge or the Zulu Nyala Game Lodge situated in the heart of South Africa’s Zululand conservation region, three delicious meals per day for the 6 days, up to 2 game viewing drives per day for 2 adults guided by professional game rangers in open game viewing vehicles on Zulu Nyala’s 6,000 acre private game reserve. Prize Package #2 does not include airfare, ground transportation (except as expressly described herein), meals (except as expressly described herein) or any other items. African Safari is subject to availability and additional terms and conditions may apply. South African Photo Safari must be completed within 2 years of winner’s receipt of the prize. ARV of Prize Package #2 is $7,000.
3. Prize Package #3 Edisto, S.C. Beach House, includes only lodging at a private Edisto, S.C. beach house that sleeps 6 adults for 6 days and 5 nights and is a short walk to the Atlantic Ocean. Prize Package #3 does not include transportation, airfare, meals or any other items. Edisto S.C. beach house is subject to availability (and expressly excludes April 1-8, 2018, May 26-June 3, 2018, June 30 – July 8, 2018, and September 1-9, 2018) and additional terms and conditions may apply. No pets and no smoking allowed at the beach house. Use of the Edisto S.C. beach house must be completed within 1 year of winner’s receipt of the prize. ARV of Prize Package #3 is $4000.
4. Prize Package #4 Sea Pines Beach House, includes only lodging at a private house on Hilton Head Island, S.C. at Sea Pines that sleeps 6 for 6 days 5 nights and is close to the beach. Prize Package #4 does not include transportation, airfare, meals or any other items. Sea Pines beach house is available only between September 1, 2017 and April 30, 2018 and is subject to availability during such time (and expressly excludes March 25 – April 15, 2018) and additional terms and conditions may apply. Use of the Sea Pines beach house must be completed before April 30, 2018. ARV of Prize Package #4 is $2,400.
5. Prize Package #5 Jewelry, includes a David Yurman Waverly cocktail ring 18×13 mm featuring 1.08 carats of pavé diamonds set in 18K yellow gold and sterling silver, size 7. ARV of Prize Package #5 is $3,750.
6. Prize Package #6 Harbor Island, S.C. Beach House, includes only lodging at a private house on Harbor Island, S.C. with 3 bedrooms and is located on the beach in a gated community with pool, tennis, volley ball, biking, fishing and beach fun. Prize Package #6 does not include transportation, airfare, meals or any other items. Harbor Island beach house is available only between May 15 and August 31, 2018 and is subject to availability during such time and additional terms and conditions may apply. Use of the Harbor Island beach house must be completed before September 1, 2018. ARV of Prize Package #6 is $3,000.
7. Prize Package #7 Bear Mountain House, Murphy, N.C., includes only lodging at a private house on Bear Mountain in Murphy, N.C. with 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8 for 6 days and 5 nights. Prize Package #7 does not include transportation, airfare, meals or any other items. Bear Mountain Beach House is subject to availability and additional terms and conditions may apply. Use of the Bear Mountain House must be completed within 1 year of winner’s receipt of the prize. ARV of Prize Package #7 is $1,500.
8. Prize Package #8 Sports Tickets, includes 2 adult sideline tickets for a Georgia Swarm Lacrosse game for any 2018 home game, 1 round of golf for 2 adults at Brasstown Valley Resort, 20 box seats for one Gwinnett Braves game during the 2017-18 season, Guided kayak trip with all the kayaking equipment needed for 4 adults down the Chattahoochee River with a light lunch and wine, Mike Ezurione (captain of the 1980s gold medal hockey team that beat the Russians) signed hockey puck, and 4 tickets to the College Football Hall of Fame, 2 tickets to the UGA vs. Samford football game in Athens, GA on September 16, 2017 at 7:30 p.m., 20” X 40” framed Bobby Jones Putter and Photos in a shadow box. All game tickets and seats selected are based on availability. ARV of Prize Package #8 is $2,300.
9. Prize Package #9 Backyard BBQ, includes VIP Space Rental at Gate City Brewery in Roswell, GA for 100 people, $100 gift card to Gate City Brewery, a Gate City Brewery swag bag with t-shirt, custom beer glasses, a Big Green Egg®, and 1 Yeti Cooler. ARV of Prize Package #9 is $3,000.
10. Prize Package #10 For the Home, includes “The Sneetches and Other Stories” (348/850) Dr. Seuss artwork with certificate of authenticity, $500 gift certificate for furniture refinishing or repair at Kell’s Furniture Restoration, Roswell, GA, a hand built wooden birdhouse, a beige swivel comfort chair, 2 hand-designed wine glasses, 1 bottle of: 2015 Chalk Hill Chardonnay, and 2012 Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet. ARV of Prize Package #10 is $3,400.
11. Prize Package #11 Date Night, includes 1 night stay in a deluxe room at Mandarin Hotel Atlanta (expiration: 9/12/2018), 2 tickets to any 2017-2018 show at the Alliance Theatre, $50 gift certificate to Marlowe’s Tavern, 2 – $50 gift certificated to Peach & the Porkchop, 2 – 1 hour massages at Alpha Omega Health Center, Roswell, GA, 2 Flex Passes for the 2017-2018 Season at Georgia Ensemble Theatre, $100 gift card for Medieval Times, Crystalux large pendant with Swarovski crystals in sterling silver, Heart Knot necklace and matching bracelet, 2 tickets to Croc Fest at Verizon Amphitheatre on October 7, 2017, 1 night double occupancy at Evergreen Marriott Resort at Stone Mountain, GA (expiration: 9/12/2018), $75 gift card to Milton’s in Milton, GA, $50 gift certificate to Crabapple Tavern in Roswell, GA, $50 gift card to Café Intermezzo, $50 gift certificate to Zest on Canton, Roswell, GA, Private wine class for 20 adults at Total Wine; 1 bottle of: 2012 Peju Cabernet, 1998 Beringer Zinfandel, 1995 Estancia Meritage, and 2015 Backstory Chardonnay. ARV of Prize Package #11 is $2,950.
12. Prize Package #12 Family Fun, includes 4 races, 4 – 2 hour video game cards & 4 Dark Ride motion theater passes for Andretti Karting, Roswell, GA, 4 children’s passes to Imagine It! – Children’s Museum of Atlanta, 6 tickets for the Roswell Ghost Tour, Sky Zone Super Party Package (17 jumpers in Suwanee or 23 in Roswell) available only on Wed., Thurs., Fri. and non-holidays, 1 driver and 1 passenger combo package at Tanktown USA, Morgantown, GA (reservation required), 4 tickets to the Atlanta Zoo, 2 small stuffed lions from Fidelity Bank, 4 tickets for the Center for Puppetry Arts for any family series performance, 4 tickets to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga, TN, Aurora Cineplex: 4 restricted movie passes, 4 small popcorns, 4 small drinks, 1 medium popcorn or magnet frame, $25 coupon for a birthday party, 4 passes for 1 round of 18 hole Mini Golf. ARV of Prize Package #12 is $1,650.
13. Prize Package #13 Shows & Entertainment, includes 4 tickets to Harvest on the Hooch October 15, 2017 1-4pm and basket of goodies, 2 tickets to Atlanta Studio Movie Tours, 4 tickets to Christmas Tea at Bulloch Hall, Roswell, GA on one of December 5, 7, 12, or 14, 2017 at 4pm, 6 Tickets to Roswell Ghost Tour, Tour of GA State Capital and lunch with Senator John Albers, 2 tickets to Glitter Ball for The Cottage School, March 17, 2017, 2 tickets to Peachtree Tea for Homestretch on Feb. 1, 2018, 4 VIP passes to the 2018 Roswell Beer Festival, 4 tickets to Evening with Stars Gala on Jan. 20, 2018, 2 tickets to Fernbank Museum of Natural History in Atlanta, GA, 2 tickets to Stars Dancing to Save Lives on Oct. 21, 2017, 2 tickets to CDA Down Home Derby on May 1, 2018, 2 tickets to Booth Western Art Museum, Cartersville, GA, $50 gift card for Peach & the Porkchop, Roswell, GA, $75 gift card to Milton’s, Milton, GA, $50 gift certificate to Crabapple Tavern, Roswell, GA, $50 gift certificate to Marlowe’s Tavern, $50 gift card to Café Intermezzo, Peacock Cottage in Rosemary Beach, FL: includes only lodging at a private house on Rosemary Beach, FL with 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4. Prize Package #13 does not include transportation, airfare, meals or any other items. Peacock Cottage is subject to availability and additional terms and conditions may apply. Use of the Peacock Cottage must be completed before September 1, 2018. ARV of the Prize Package #13 is $4,750.
14. Prize Package #14 Pamper Yourself, includes 8/6 mm Amethyst stone with $50 gift certificate for design at Brilliant, Roswell, GA, 1 – 90 Minute Massage at Tribody Works, Marietta, GA, 1 – 60 Minute Massage at Alpha Omega Health Center, Roswell, GA, 1 – Signature Facial or Massage at Facelogic Spa, Roswell, GA, $50 gift card for Peach & the Porkchop, Roswell, GA, 5 classes at Plum Tree Yoga, Roswell, GA, Dooney and Bourke Double Pocket Tote in Brown, Invicta Women’s Wildflower Collection Stainless Steel Watch, 1 – haircut and blow dry with Erin at Soda Salon, 1 – makeup session with Jessica at Soda Salon Roswell, 1 bottle of Louis Martini Cabernet Sauvignon and $50 gift certificate for Zest on Canton. ARV of Prize Package #14 is $1,500.
ARV of all Prize Packages is $50,500. The odds of winning depend on number of entries received for each Prize Package during the Entry Period. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except that all prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor may substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. The Sponsor is not responsible for cancellation of any events included in any prize package. If an event in any prize package is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, the Sponsor will not be responsible for awarding that portion of the prize package, but the remainder of the prize package will be awarded. All taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is nontransferable and non-assignable. Sponsor is not responsible for any costs or services that may be required to use the prize, unless specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, transportation to/from any vacation package, meals, drinks, or other items. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, the acceptance of a prize constitutes the Winner’s consent to use his/her name and likeness in any media, whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation. The potential winner must confirm his/her compliance with the Official Rules and may be required to submit an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to claim his or her prize. Winners may be required to be verified by Sponsor.
One provisional winner for each Prize Package will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period on or after 7:30 p.m. ET on September 11, 2017. The prize drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor of this Raffle, whose decisions shall be final and binding. The provisional winner will be notified in person or by telephone or email, depending on the method of entry and you need not be present to win. Provisional winner must respond to such notification within 72 hours after the notification is sent or an alternate provisional winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. In the event that an alternate winner is not eligible or fails to accept the prize, the Sponsor may award the prize in any manner it deems fit.
4. Limitation of Liability:
By entering this Raffle, each and every entrant hereby releases, discharges, and holds harmless Sponsor, the Rotary Club of Roswell, Georgia, Inc., their suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and all prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, trustees, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any of the following in connection with the Raffle: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Raffle entries, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is further not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, social media outlet, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, fraud by any entrant or potential winner, or any combination thereof, including without limitation any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials in this Raffle.
The Raffle shall be construed only according to U.S laws. This Raffle shall be solely subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A. without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Raffle are hereby excluded and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply in some jurisdictions. Entry void if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, obtained through fraud or theft or otherwise non-compliant with these Official Rules. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and/or entrant. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Right to Cancel or Suspend Raffle:
If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, Trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, failure to obtain a Fulton County, Georgia raffle license or planned for any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Raffle, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Raffle and select the prize winners from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. If Sponsor elects to cancel or terminate the Raffle under any of the circumstances described above, Sponsor will retain all rights to the information submitted by the Raffle entry. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules or any promotional materials.
7. Winners List:
A copy of the Official Rules is posted online at roswellrotary.club/rafflerules. You may request the name of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 31, 2017 to: Roswell Rotary Foundation, P.O. Box 783, Roswell, Georgia 30077, Attention: 2017 Raffle.
8. Data Privacy:
By entering this Raffle, each entrant agrees that entry data, including without limitation name and address, may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Raffle, for marketing purposes by Sponsor, and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. The data may also be used by the Sponsor in order to verify the participant’s identity, postal address, telephone number, and email address or to otherwise verify the participant’s eligibility to participate in the Raffle.
Roswell Rotary Foundation, a trust maintained by the Rotary Club of Roswell, Georgia, Inc. and its trustees, located at P. O. Box 783, Roswell, Georgia 30077.
© 2017 Roswell Rotary Foundation / Rotary Club of Roswell, Georgia, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.