End Human Trafficking Now
Reached 15,000+ Rotarians from all over the world raising awareness through speaking at clubs, attending Rotary District and Zone meetings.
Here is just a sample of what we did this year:
- The Action Group presented to 6 Zones trainings and over 75 Districts
- We have directors in 9 Countries
- We are list on the end it movement website with over 4 million annual hits
- We have over 3000 followers on Facebook with over 100,000 impressions
- Rotary Panel Newnan 2013 – Rescue of a girl because of law enforment training
- Rotary helped House bill 141 pass– Polaris Hotline mandated in Ga.
- Foster Bill passed with Roswell Rotarian Senator John Albers help
- Gov. Statewide Task force (Addressing Businesses)
- Wellspring Living “Empower Living Program”
- IEmpathize – School Program
- Event for Businesses over 110 of the top companies in Ga. and 6 Rotary Clubs - (BEST)
- Atlanta Dream Center (At-risk Children)
- Joined the Global Alliance for Business Engagement, Delta, Anthem, Deloitte, CFA, IBM, Oracle, Randstad, and a couple dozen more.
- Okoberfest to raise awareness of Human Trafficking (Three New Paper Articles and one TV story.
- Because of the work in Seoul – all the clubs in Chennai India are training their clubs
- Candlelight vigil to Shine a Light on Slavery 2017
We estimate 100’s of thousands of people reached, countless lives saved by the 100+ print stories and 30+ TV stories or radio interviews covering our fight against human trafficking.