To support people with special needs to enable them to lead fulfilled lives - physically, intellectually and socially.
- Founded in in 1979 as the North Fulton County Group Home Association by a group of concerned parents seeking a place in their own community for their sons and daughters with intellectual,
- The agency opened two personal care homes in 1982, and now has 16 homes serving 67 adults in Atlanta, Fairburn, East Point, Union City, Roswell, and Alpharetta.
- enAble currently provides services for 140 adults in 10 metro Atlanta counties that include:
- Residential Alternatives: 16 group homes housing 4-5 adults each.
- Community Living Support: in-home care and support services.
- Day Services: group and individualized programming and services such as community-based recreational and leisure activities, educational classes that include rights and advocacy, volunteer opportunities, arts, and computer education.
- Employment Services: supported employment for adults working for a community employer; for adults working with an enclave or mobile crew; and adults working in house completing piece rate contract work.
- enAble recently merged with Georgia Community Support and Solutions to form InCommunity which will greatly enhance the services provided by both organizations.
developmental, and physical disabilities.
Find out more: