To move women from dependency to self-sufficiency by providing them with the tools necessary to achieve financial independence, personal growth, family leadership, and a spiritual foundation through a curriculum of continuous education.
- Founded in 2009 by Roswell resident and Rotarian Miss Tillie O’Neal-Kyles
- Celebrating a decade of service, EWW has helped more than 1,600 women and positively impacted the lives of over 4,500 children.
- Women served by EWW face numerous challenges
- 100% are low income
- 98% are head of household
- 67% receive government assistance
- 46% have criminal backgrounds
- 25% have participated in a substance abuse program
- The Bees Program, EWW’s 6-week intensive program, provides extensive training in empowerment, health and wellness, employment and interviewing skills, job coaching, and life skills. 98% of graduate and secure employment. 90% sustain employment for over 6 months.
Find out more: