Sending you warm wishes for a happy holiday season and all the best in the coming year.
I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You for your support through the first half of this Rotary year, to those who contributed to Rotary Foundation and those who gave of their time to successfully execute multiple service projects including the Golf & Tennis Tournament, the Drive Thru Cookout, Adopt A Platoon, Landscaping the Heart of Roswell Park, two Blood Drives, Meals on Wheels, Gift Wrap and Delivery with Roswell Police, and the list goes on.
I look forward to your support in 2021, as we continue to change lives in our community and communities worldwide.
Let us celebrate this Thursday with a MARGARITA toast!
Wishing you and your family peace, health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming year.
Thursdays, 11:45 - 1:15 PM | Holiday Inn
Meeting Protocol Virtual and In-Person
You can participate either way.
1) Join us at the Holiday Inn. We continue to expand our space as we have requested additional tables be added with fewer seats per table. We will be using all three ballrooms. The Holiday Inn is located behind the Olive Garden at 909 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076.
2) Join us virtually at 12:15pm by computer, tablet or phone via CLICKING/TAPPING THIS LINK. THIS IS A NEW ZOOM LINK. If you are asked, the password is Roswell.
Nov. 12th - Dec. 19th Bring Unwrapped Toys
Foster Care Collections
This is our last week for Foster Care collections.
Foster Care has a special request for children ages 10 - teenagers. Boys clothing size 3 through men's medium is needed. No socks or undies, please. Wal Mart gift cards are welcomed.
Let's show these young folks some extra love. Reach out to June Brown at email@example.com or Nancy Alterman at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Online Training Sessions
Judges Needed For Laws of Life
Laws of Life is moving to an online submission and judging platform. With this change, even more volunteers throughout the state can participate!
Online training sessions for judges on how to navigate will begin in January. The judging process begins in February.
Please contact Vivian Bankston @ email@example.com or 770-309-5676 OR you may complete the application by clicking here.
To unify and mobilize the Roswell church as the active instrument of Godly transformation in our community.
• Founded in 2010, Hope Roswell serves the Roswell community by partnering with local churches, Rotarians, businesses and organizations to provide basic needs and services to underprivileged neighborhoods.
• Hope Roswell is unique because it is one of few church mobilizing networks in the United States that is completely church led.
• The annual Day of Hope event provides over 2,000 residents with a day of family fun as well as much needed food and health services.
• Over 1,500 pairs of tennis shoes are distributed to residents in need at the annual Day of Hope.
• Last year, Hope Roswell provided high school students with over $2,000 in gift cards to assist in purchasing back to school supplies.
• Hope Roswell assists in bringing awareness to the community of the need for foster care and assists in finding and training new foster parents.
• Hope Roswell recently started a phonetics program to assist preschoolers in learning the alphabet, numbers, colors, and shapes.
Find out more:
Rotary Last Week