Rotary Leadership Institute
Top Ten Reasons to Participate in RLI Workshops
The Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) believes "Having leadership skills does not alone assure good Rotary leadership. An effective Rotary leader must ALSO have Rotary knowledge, perspective about where Rotary has been, where it is now going and a vision of what Rotary can be."
What are the top ten reasons that YOU should consider visiting www.rlitraining.org now and booking an in-person session or taking an online class?
- You want ROI (Return on Investment) for your Rotary membership.
- You want to learn how to apply your business leadership skills to volunteer/non-employee leadership.
- You enjoy learning through discussion…NO LECTURES!
- You want to learn BASICS of the Rotary Foundation.
- You want to learn how to execute EFFECTIVE service projects.
- You want to learn how to retain and engage members for the long run.
- You want to learn how to use the power of 35,000 clubs to solve local and global challenges.
- You want to learn how an “ordinary” person can make an extraordinary impact.
- You want to do all of this while: meeting/networking with likeminded, interesting Rotarians who think like you do…and
- Learn how to create the opportunity for life changing “Rotary Moments”
And there are two more reason - 1) thee next in-person class takes place in Barnesville, Georgia on December 4, and 2) Thomasville, Georgia is hosting on January 15.
Posted by Stephanie Windham
October 31, 2021