To believe in the potential of each child who enters our doors, while readily and lovingly expressing that belief. To provide intense interaction and stimulation consistently and daily to enable the brain to change based on the input and stimulation it receives.
• Founded in 1998.
• Jacob's Ladder is a neurodevelopmental school and therapy center serving students Pre-K through 12th grade with any kind of neurological disorder from Down syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and Brain Injury to a range of learning disabilities, genetic disorders, and mood disorders including Oppositional Defiance Disorder, Bipolar, and Anxiety Disorder. 60% of the students have been diagnosed with Autism.
• The school assesses each child based on their current level of function, and provides a customized program developed to meet each student’s individual needs and learning style.
• The Jacob’s Ladder Methodology harnesses the premises of neuroplasticity, the brain’s ability to change based on the input and stimulation it receives.
• JL serves 60 students on-site and an average of 10 students per year through in-home services.
• JL also offer the Jacob’s Ladder Model of Intervention for children, teens and adults in its Therapy Center on an hourly basis.
• Since 1998, Jacob's Ladder has provided evaluations and tailored training to over 2,500 families from virtually every state and 5 continents.
Find out more: